Safety and Health at Work and Environment
POLARIS – 8 Ltd. policy is a continuous and comprehensive research of the needs and the requirements of the customers for the construction products produced by The Company and the offered services. Providing healthy and safe work conditions and minimizing the impact on the environment in accordance with the legal regulations in the country and their constant improvement according to the European norms and requirements.
The Managing Body of Polaris - 8 Ltd. declares that the main purpose of The Company is to meet the needs and the requirements of the customers, to increase constantly the measures imposed by the law and the standard for health and safety at work and to achieve high environmental performance.
For the effective implementation of The Integrated Management System Policy, The Managing Body of The Company defines the following main objectives:
- Continuous improvement of the performance of The Integrated Management System by improving the quality of the provided products and services, protecting the environment and achieving healthy and safe work conditions within the scope of implementation and the defined context of The Company;
- Comply with all the applicable laws, regulations and international standards related to the provided products and services, with the protection of the environment and the healthy and safe work conditions, and the obligations under contracts with customers;
- Implementation of activities for protection of the environment;
- Expanding the activity of The Company and improving the positive financial results;
- Maximum satisfaction of the needs and the expectations of the interested parties, observance of the agreed deadlines for the execution of orders;
- Provision of health and safety at work to prevent possible accidents, accidents and illnesses caused by the main activity of The Company;
- Provision of conditions for employees or their representatives to participate in the decision-making processes related to healthy and safe work conditions;
- Selection, training and development of human resources to achieve the best results;
- Achievement of the objectives setting the basic framework of the specific measurable objectives of quality, protection of the environment and healthy and safe work conditions.
The Managing Body is responsible for requiring all employees and if necessary - specific subcontractors of Polaris - 8 Ltd. to be well aware of the objectives of this policy.
Continuous improvement opportunities will be sought, using indicators for measurable quality objectives, protection of the environment and the healthy and safe work conditions, as well as defined process measurement indicators.
This policy has been published on the website of The Company to be accessible to interested parties and will be subject to annual review of its suitability by The Managing Body.